Monday, March 2, 2015

Introducing our popular Silky Satin Shawl in 15 Colours. This is the shawl that I use in the Video Tutorial Earlier. You will be mesmerized by the Pop of Colour and the Silky feeling the material gives. The shawl has a great coverage of 180cm by 70cm. Do go to my FB: Princess Arabia Fashion to make your order. 
Want to know how I don the Silky Satin Shawl during functions? A simple yet sophisticated looking style which do not need a lot of effort or pin! Hehe. This is one of my favourite style that I normally don during function but still workable for everyday wear. Do click on the link and give me a thumbs up if you like the video. It is really really simple but the shawls make the look a whole lot more beautiful.

Click here: Silky Satin Shawl Tutorial
















Hope you like these beautiful collection. :)

xoxo, 
Princess





No comments:

Post a Comment